WHAT WE BELIEVE
- WE BELIEVE in the bible, both the Old and New Testament, is verbally inspired by God and is the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct (2 Tim. 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
- WE BELIEVE there is one God, existing forever in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God the Son is Jesus, who came to earth and was born of a virgin, died on the cross, rose from the dead, and returned to heaven (Deut. 6:4; Exodus 3:14; Matt. 28:19; Mark 12:29; John 8:1-58).
- WE BELIEVE that out of nothing God made the things that are: the universe; the elements; plant life (to reproduce each after its kind) and finally, man in the image of God (Gen. 1:1; Heb. 1:1-2).
- WE BELIEVE that all have sinned and need a Savior; that salvation is through repentance from sins and through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ (Rom. 3:23; 6:23; 1 John 3:4; 5:17; Rom. 10:18-15; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- WE BELIEVE those who take Christ as their Savior, should observe the ordinance of baptism by immersion in water. It is a picture of death of the sinful nature and of a new life in Christ (Matt. 28:19; Mark 1:9-11; 16:16; Acts 2:38; Rom. 6:3-4).
- WE BELIEVE the ordinance of the Lord’s supper should be observed by all Christians, in remembrance of Christ atoning death (Matt. 26: 26-29; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29).
- WE BELIEVE the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it. This experience gives a Christian power to be a witness unto Christ by his life and words (Acts 1:8; 2:1-139; 19:1-6).
- WE BELIEVE that sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil and dedication to God (Acts 4:13; 1 peter 1:15-16; 1 Thessalonians 5:23).
- WE BELIEVE the church was established by God and is made up of all true believers, with a God-called ministry for leadership, and support [provided by tithes and offerings] (Acts 2:42-47 1 Corinthians 4:2; Hebrews 10:25).
- WE BELIEVE that the stripes Jesus received and His death on Calvary provides healing for our bodies in answer to believer’s prayer (Isaiah 53:4-5; James 5:14-15; Psalm 103:3; Matthew 4:23; 8:16; Mark 1:34; Luke 4:40).
- WE BELIEVE Jesus will return from heaven; the dead in Christ shall rise; and the living Christians will be caught up with them to meet the Lord in the air and be with Him forever.
- WE BELIEVE that when Jesus returns to earth, He will defeat Satan and establish a thousand-year reign of peace. After this there will be a final judgment and then new heavens and a new earth (1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Matt. 24; Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Titus 2:13; Revelation 7:14; 19:11, 13, 15, 16; 20:4, 12; 22:5).
- WE BELIEVE the doctrine of the bible are given for the benefit of the individual, and applying them prayerfully, with the help of the Holy Spirit, will lead to a fruitful life (John10: 10; 15:11; 1 Corinthians 3:8-16).
The VISION of the church (the Body of Christ) is to rescue the perishing and care for the dying, and further the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ Then the Lord answer me and said,
“Record the vision, and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run.”
For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay
- Habakkuk 2:2-3
The MISSION of the church (The Body of Christ) is to make “Disciples of Jesus Christ” to engage in lawful acts or activities which we may engage to carry out the Great Commission.
- Matthew 18:19
I. Pauline Model of Church Planting
– We are committed to planting Cross-Cultural, reproducing, indigenous churches where local
– Leadership is disciple to the point of being able to train their own future leaders.
– We are committed to forging partnerships with other like-minded churches and organizations who can help us accomplish our global mission.
III. Holistic Approach
– We will work hard to meet not only Spiritual needs of those to whom we minister but also their physical, mental, and emotional needs.
– We recognize that our calling to global missions and the strength that we need to be successful in the endeavor come completely from God. Therefore, our global missions’ effort will be driven by a total reliance on the Lord through consistent prayer.